Translate

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Morikami Japanese Garden!

Hello, everyone!

Sorry I haven't made a post in a while. I've been really busy lately. but now on to the post....



A fun place to visit.....


Morikami Japanese museum and garden!

my rating


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A.K.A an epic fun place~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


an nice relaxing nice place. $14.00 adults, $9.00 for children; see here. all throughout the garden are amazing trees, flowers, waterfalls, koi fish japanese bridges, and turtles. yes, turtles. here are some great pictures my dad took:





Yes, I told you there are turtles!


Me!






An ancient Japanese lantern in the middle of a stream

AHHHH!! IT'S A SNAKE!






I hope you get to visit it sometime!


Please feel free to comment if you have a question or, well, a comment!

Be sure to look forward to my next post!


-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment