Translate

Friday, May 9, 2014

Dessert tacos!

Hello, everyone!
today I would like to tell you how to make a dessert taco using just a Klondike bar and taco shell!


Ingredients:

  • 1 taco shell
  • 1 Klondike bar
materials:
  • knife (it doesn't need to be sharp, I used a butter knife)
  • plate

heres what you do:

  1. heat the taco shell according to the directions on the box
  2. get out a klondike bar, and start cutting off the chocolate shell, putting the pieces in a pile:


3. put the ice cream from the bar into the taco. (it may be bulging, but I was able to succeed!)


break up the chocolate shell and place on the top of the ice cream!
Yummy!


I thought this was good, except it would have tasted better with a chocolate shell. taco bell actually sells Dessert tacos that you can buy at stores. yum!


please look forward to my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment